Skoda форум  

Вернуться   Skoda форум > Форум для экспертов и нуждающихся в них > Ремонт и неисправности автомобилей Шкода

There are a lot of fine presentation elements in NBA 2K19

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Оценить тему Опции просмотра
Старый 11.03.2019, 10:09   #1

По умолчанию There are a lot of fine presentation elements in NBA 2K19

There's a brand new, much less annoying narrative this year--and thankfully, you can skip the cutscenes. Your player begins his career in China and has to work his way into the Buy NBA 2K19 MT. There are contract discussions with teams and patrons in addition to cutscenes that won't make you cringe--if you decide to watch them. As a result of the improved A.I. the actual matches on your MyCAREER journey are more enjoyable.

It has to be done well so that it doesn't look cheesy, and the presentation can't underwhelming. There are so many women and girls who perform the NBA 2K series and it's only right for them to view themselves at the game.

If 2K really wanted to blow off this notion from the water, it could have another MyCAREER narrative only for its own female lead character.Most of this participant faces in NBA 2K19 are done well, but the guys about the legends teams have been hit and miss, with far too many in the latter group.

Though the offline CAP tool is significantly improved, you still can not give your invention any tattoos. I understand it could increase load times and also the size of the match overall, but this is something that should get done. Ideally, you would be able to upload pictures how you can in WWE 2K. Pack and Play was a wreck in NBA 2K18, but that I wish 2K had not scrapped the entire draft notion in MyTEAM. I still believe basketball is the perfect game for a draft within a collector manner.

There are a lot of fine presentation elements in NBA 2K19, but the halftime show remains disconnected and it retains no excess value within MyGM and MyLeague. There are a couple concepts 2K could explore to create this more memorable. Hopefully, it is something the devs can devote some time to for NBA 2K20. Due to the way NBA 2K MT Coins dropped off a year ago, I strove to obtain the possibility of major problems further into NBA 2K19's release cycle, but that I could not. Whether you are someone who plays single-player, multiplayer, offline or online, this is the most complete sports game I have ever played. There's no such thing as a perfect sports match, however this is as close as it gets.
Gamerzone вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск
Опции просмотра Оценка этой темы
Оценка этой темы:

» Статистика
Пользователи: 488
Тем: 517
Лучший автор: Vadim (108)
Приветствуем нового пользователя, Dartik74
» Меню

Текущее время: 11:15. Часовой пояс GMT +4.

Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Перевод:
zCarot