Skoda форум  

Вернуться   Skoda форум > Модельный ряд Skoda > Другие модели Skoda

Golden Goose Sneakers here

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Рейтинг: Рейтинг темы: голосов - 1, средняя оценка - 1.00. Опции просмотра
Старый 27.10.2020, 10:49   #1

По умолчанию Golden Goose Sneakers here

"I think my collections are quite open to interpretation," says Moscone cheerfully, speaking from her home in Manhattan. "I personally wear things so casually, so I like to hear that you find it suited to more occasions or dress-up. Goertz characterizes her new Crocs are the quintessential pandemic purchase: an irrational impulse buy she likely never would have considered had the world not turned completely upside down. "They've become my quarantine shoes," she says. In the land of celebrities, customized Birkins are fairly popular. Cardi herself recently wore an artistic style in pink, which was painted in a paisley print to match her dress.

"I feel like everyone has become a different person slightly. When we came back to the studio, one of the things we all wanted to do was experiment and try something new. "That's helped protect us right now, and being smaller, we've been able to be nimble and really react." It seems that while they're conscious to keep their finger on their pulse, they've also recognized that the principles they laid out as the foundation for the brand have put them in surprisingly good stead to navigate this strange new world. In Tove's case, their first idea has proven to be their best one.

You click around, you find a new move you want to learn, and you do it. You know them from street style snaps, actual fathers, and famously, Steve Jobs. "'It's our version of Alice in Wonderland,' said Francesco Risso backstage at his Marni presentation, as the fabled hair artist Julien d'Ys added magical gold and silver dust to the faces and lacquered hair of the girls in the lineup. The collection, as Risso explained, was 'collaged from the beginning to the end-from macro to micro to fractal.

"At the start of lockdown there was a panic and it felt like everyone was switching to jersey, but as time went on, people were wanting to reach out for beautiful things," says Perry. "They wanted some normality," Wright agrees. Aside from their impressive business nous, it's the clothes that are the star-impeccably draped dresses and blouses that manage to feel both breezy and luxurious, just as appropriate Golden Goose Sneakers for a boardroom meeting as they are a summer holiday. On the strength of their first collection alone, Tove was snapped up by Net-a-Porter almost immediately for a year-long exclusive partnership, something Perry and Wright credit as having been a key source of support during the months of lockdown.

With all those other sneakers seeming tried and true, here at last is a new silhouette to add to the comfy collection (Sorry stilettos, but https://www.goldengoosesneakerssite.com/ what could be better than a pair of souped up supportive kicks?). presidency, who have abdicated all interest in fashion. "The number-one most-asked question I heard from customers was always, 'how do I wear that?'" Rutson said. To be honest, for me, working from home is reading scripts, developing new projects, even working out and learning new dance routines.
sneakersona вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск
Опции просмотра Оценка этой темы
Оценка этой темы:

» Статистика
Пользователи: 645
Тем: 919
Лучший автор: mayday5 (141)
Приветствуем нового пользователя, yungue
» Меню

Текущее время: 12:31. Часовой пояс GMT +4.

Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Перевод:
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.zCarot